Thursday, April 16, 2009

. . . I was born to friends. . .


To the outside world we all grow old, but not to our sister and brother. To them, we look as we always have, for we know each other's hearts. We live outside the slow and gentle touch of time. Brothers and sisters share childhood memories and grown-up dreams. How beautiful it is to have been born to friends.
Jason: You light up my soul with laughter.
Rachael: I admire your go-get-'em attitude toward life's little pleasures.

I love you <3>
~Amanda
P.S. laughing and giggling in church was a gift--a glimpse back through childhood.

2 comments:

  1. ~ You don't need to shop for Mother's Day ~
    I just received my gift ~

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww that's so sweet Amanda! You are a special sister with words of wisdom and laughter.
    love you!
    -Rach

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Your comments add sunshine to my day~