Saturday, April 4, 2009

Grace Fellowship

Chris and i have been attending Grace Fellowship Church most Saturdays (when we see Paula) or Sundays with Jason, Rachael and Juan. I love it when we're all together ~ when Amanda and Billy are also there it's even sweeter ... I can sense our spiritual connection... it is vast and yet so intimate.
Rex Keener, the pastor, has a blog, which I visit occasionally. http://rexkeener.com/ Today I stumbled upon a link to the videos of personal testimony that are being used to intro his sermons. The first two I have featured on Calm~Energy are of people who are part of Grace's musical group.

They are very powerful stories. ~Maria


I have been forgiven much from Frank Deno on Vimeo.


I have been set free from Frank Deno on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Your comments add sunshine to my day~